Feasibility Study for the Construction of 95km Irrigation Canal from Jari Outlet to Iftikharabad District Bhimber
||Department of Irrigation & Small Dams Muzaffarabad, A.J. & K.
||Muzaffarabad, A.J. & K.
||Sep 2014 - Dec 2015.
- Feasibility Study for Hydropower Potential.
- Bidding Documents,Cost Estimates and Specifications.
- Detailed Design and Drawings.
- Survey and Investigations, Canal Design.
- Design Review and Condition Survey.
- Structures & Hydrological Studies.
- Data Collection.
- PC-1 Form.
- Assured supply of water for irrigation & drinking purposes.
- The available water in the canal offer potential for fisheries development.
- Assured supply of safe drinking water to the population of the project areas.
- Facilitate minimizing soil erosion.
- Provide direct and indirect opportunities of livelihood to the population of the area during implementation and operation of the projects.